Recruitment for Room Attendants in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates or simply the UAE is a country in Western Asia. It’s one of the best countries in the world with friendly and open arms to immigrants from all over the world. The country’s economy and remuneration packages for workers make it one of the most appealing destinations for the teeming employment population.
The country’s law actually prohibits any form of discrimination whatsoever throughout the employment process. Discrimination ranging from race, nationality, colour, gender, religion, disability, and all others. It operates an open-door policy for all qualified applicants to effectively land their dream position.
Currently, we have esteemed and growing private and public businesses in the country that are currently seeking experienced, passionate, and suitably qualified personnel to serve as Room Attendants. The position is open to both full-time and part-time job seekers.
In order to be successfully considered for this position, you must possess some if not all of the basic requirements which include but not limited to good customer service skills, a keen eye for details, and effective interpersonal skills
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely replenishing of room supplies
- Ensure all guests queries and concerns are properly treated
- Relay guests need to the appropriate sections of the organization
- Welcome guests to the hotel
- Regular removal of trash and other specks of dirt
- Execute all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School diploma
- Good analytical skills
- Can excel perfectly under pressure
- Excellent management skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Effective organization and interpersonal skills
- A strong and keen eye for details
- Been able to meet the job physical demand is a must
- Capable of working perfectly without supervision
- Trustworthy and reliable