Library Assistant Jobs in the United Arab Emirates…Apply Now!!!
The United Arab Emirates or the UAE is a country in Asia. Abu Dhabi is the capital city and Dubai as the most populous and the financial trade centre of the country. The country is a result of combination of seven emirates with one of them serving as the capital city. It has a great economy structure and also a good place for various employment opportunities. Its ever-growing economy, high education standards, various employment opportunities, and good immigration policies contribute immensely to the reason why the country has more immigrant than every other country in the world.
Currently, we have esteemed and growing private and public businesses in the country who are currently seeking experienced, passionate, and suitably qualified personnel to serve as Library Assistants. The position is open to both full-time and part-time job seekers. In order to be successfully considered for this position, you must possess some if not all of the basic requirements which include but not limited to excellent management skills, a keen eye for details and outstanding organization skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Below are some of the responsibilities and duties you’ll be tasked with in the position
- Coordinate the smooth running of the daily activities of the library
- Request and source for materials and resources for the library
- Facilitate the effective satisfaction of library readers
- Aid readers in the location of resources and materials
- Perform all other tasks assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
In order to be successfully considered for this position, you should have;
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent management skills
- Able to excel under intense pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for details
- Capable of meeting the job physical demand
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Can excel without any supervision