How to Get Airtel 4GB Data With Just N300 Plus Hint About Airtel 4G Band Frequency
It’s no more news that Airtel Nigeria rolled out its 4G LTE mobile network in seven states which are Abuja, Oyo, Lagos, Rivers, Anambra, Nassara, and Delta with plans of spreading it to the major cities of the country in a bid to improve its administrations.
After the launch, you will recall that Airtel announced to give free 4GB Data and 25% Bonus on Data Plansto users who purchase an Airtel SIM or for those who swap to the 4G LTE network SIM. So, in this article, you will be enlightened on how you can get more than the 4GB data bonus.
- You need to visit any nearest Airtel store or buy a new 4G LTE SIM and register it from those workers who are selling Airtel SIM.
- Then, recharge with N100 airtime to activate the new registered SIM and immediately, you will be given free 4GB data bonus.
- Dial *140# to check your data balance.
- After you have exhausted the 4GB data, re-visit the nearest Airtel store, buy and register another Airtel SIM with just N200 and activate again with N100. You will be given another 4GB on another SIM.
- Keep repeating the steps on different Airtel SIMs. You will always get 4GB data bonus with just N300 only.
- You can buy like 5 Airtel new sim at once to avoid the stress of visiting their outlet several times.
One thing that limits the use of Glo 4G in Nigeria was because it was launched on band 28 which isn’t supported by most 4G enabled devices in Nigeria. Though some Infinix and Tecno phones that are recently launched to support the band frequency.
On the other hand, MTN and 9Mobile launched their 4G service on Band 20 and 3 which are supported by most 4G enabled phones in Nigeria.
I’m glad to let you know that the recently launched Airtel 4G LTE has been on Band 3, Frequency 1800MHz which is supported by virtually all Tecno, Infinix, Gionee, itel, Nokia and Xiaomi 4G enabled phones.
🎵 Want Latest Songs? Click HERE
Do you want latest songs? CLICK HERE!